It is common for a patient to feel a certain amount of anxiety before admission. We assure you that our excellent team of doctors, nurses and paramedics will give you the best patient care. However, we request your co-operation to improve our services.
Please ensure the following before admission:
- Kindly make your reservation at the reception counter and specify the room category required.
- Kindly make a call on the previous day of admission to check the availability of room.
- In case of non-availability of the requested category, an alternative category of room will be allotted. The patient will be shifted to the room of her choice or entitlement as and when such a room falls vacant, unless indicated otherwise by you.
- On admission, an initial deposit (70% of the expected bill amount) will be collected in cash depending upon the type of surgery. The rest of the payment can be done on the day of discharge.
- Only one relative is allowed to stay with the patient.
- Patients are advised to avoid carrying valuables with them. Losses incurred in the ward or inside our premises will not be the responsibility of the hospital.
- Visiting hours –
7.00 am – 9.00 am
4.00 pm –8.00 pm.
- If you have medical insurance or reimbursement facilities and need any certificate for the same please do inform the nursing staff in the ward at the time of admission.
Surgeries usually start after 3.00 PM
Instruction to patients
- Please bring all your medical records when you report for admission.
- You have to report by 8:00 AM on the day of surgery
- You are allowed to take light food before 7:00 AM on the day of the surgery, in case the surgery is in the evening [Before 10: 00 PM the previous day, in case of surgery in the morning.]
- You can leave your samples for blood and urine tests in our lab on the day you book for the surgery.
- X-ray and physician check up can be done on the day of surgery.